Fleetwood Golf Club, Lancashire
Address: Princes Way Fleetwood, FY7 8AF
Tel No: 01253 773 573
The history of Fleetwood Golf Club has been positively traced back to the year 1861 when as a garrison town officers at the Euston Barracks were instumental in the laying out of the links course organising a golf competition and presenting prizes to the eventual winners. The first recorded Golf Club was disbanded when the School of Musketry was relocated to Hythe in Kent some five years later.