Dewsbury District Golf Club, Yorkshire
Address: The Pinnacle/Sands Lane Mirfiel, WF14 8HJ
Tel No: 01924 492 399
Formed on 22nd October 1891. The course is built on land known locally as the “Pinnacle” Originally designed by Old Tom Morris himself custodian of the Old course St Andrews and Open Champion in 18616264 and 1867. It was later made into an 18 hole layout by Ted Ray from Ganton in 1906 and further alterations were overseen by Peter Alliss and Dave Thomas in 1972. Some great course designers have left their mark on our course. It is set on the hillside above Mirfield in West Yorkshire. It offers magnificent panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.