Cleveland Golf Club, Yorkshire
Address: Majuba Road Redcar, TS10 5BJ
Tel No: 01642 471 798
Cleveland Golf Club was established in 1887 our course is the only true Championship links and also the oldest course in the county of Yorkshire. Over the clubs 124 year history it is known that a few architects have had involvement in the design of the golf course the most famous being Harry S Colt and then in 2000 Donald Steel designed three new hole.